Megabus.com is expanding to Jackson, Mississippi! Service to/from Jackson, Memphis and New Orleans begins December 17. The arrival/departure location in Jackson is at 213 N. Lamar St. Book your tickets today at www.megabus.com!
Megabus.com, the first and largest city-to-city daily express bus service with tickets starting as low as $1, seeks two students from the following universities to be our Student Ambassadors!
Megabus.com Atlanta Hub
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Central Florida
- Dillard University
- Tulane University
Megabus.com Chicago Hub
- DePaul University
- Loyola University – Chicago
- University of Chicago
- Drake University
- Grand Valley State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Marquette University
Megabus.com Cleveland Hub
- Michigan State University
Megabus.com New York City Hub
- New York University
- University at Albany, SUNY
- University of Delaware
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Syracuse University
Megabus.com Los Angeles Hub
- University of Nevada – Las Vegas
Megabus.com San Francisco Hub
- University of California – Berkeley
- California State University – California
Megabus.com Washington, D.C. Hub
- West Virginia University
As a member of the Megabus.com Student Ambassador Program (MSAP), you will gain real-world event planning, PR and marketing experience for your professional resume. Ambassadors will be responsible for planning and working at least two promotional events on your campus or in your city. Responsibilities include: hiring and supervising other students to help you execute the promotional events, marketing the events, submitting quality photo and video of the events, handling and managing promotional items and reporting all results in a timely fashion.
Megabus.com Student Ambassadors will be paid $15/hr.
Please review these requirements before applying:
- Prefer a sophomore, however qualified juniors should also apply
- Available for full duration of the Program (January 2014 – May 2015)
- Experience with, or classes in, public relations, event planning, marketing or advertising
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Able to communicate efficiently and promptly the results and outcomes
- Willing and able to attend an overnight training session one Friday-Saturday in January or February 2014 (date TBD, travel and expenses paid by megabus.com)
- Have ridden megabus.com before (preferred, but not required)
If you meet the above requirement, please apply to email@example.com beforeMonday, December 9 and provide:
- Name of university where you are enrolled and current grade level (sophomore, etc.)
- Description of why you want to be a Megabus.com Student Ambassador, how megabus.com will benefit from having you as an Ambassador and how you hope to benefit from this experience
- Resume, including your phone number and email address
- Where you’ve traveled on megabus.com and how often
- Your photo (for age verification purposes)
When someone says “free,” our ears perk up and we instantly go into excited, tail-wagging dog mode; especially around the holidays.
So, needless to say, we’re panting over the Top 10 Free Holiday Attractions in Philadelphia this season. Plan your megabus.com trip and take in all the fun, festive and FREE attractions happening soon, including:
- Comcast Holiday Spectacular
- Electrical Spectacle Holiday Light Show
- Gingerbread House Competitions
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- And much more! (Six, actually…you know, “Top 10”)
Do you have big plans to hang out with Ashanti, Mariah Carey, the Goo Goo Dolls and Mary J. Blige tonight? You do now!
Whether you’re catching a last-minute megabus.com trip to the city or tuning in from your living room, check out the 16th Annual “Christmas in Rockefeller Center" tonight for the 81st annual tree-lighting ceremony and musical guests!
- Measures 76-foot tall
- Weighs 12 tons
- Adorned with 45,000 multi-colored LED lights
- Topped with a 9.5-foot wide star
Can you imagine a world without leg lamps or pink bunny suits? Neither can we.
Thirty years ago, those “collectibles” were introduced in the holiday classic, “A Christmas Story.” Set in Cleveland, thousands gathered to celebrate the movie’s anniversary last weekend. For your chance to take in all the nostalgic holiday scenes, tour the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or even catch a game, consider a visit to Cleveland this winter. But whatever you do, don’t stick your tongue on a flagpole!
Starting Tuesday, Dec. 3, the megabus.com arrival and departure location in Burlington will be located at the bus shelter adjacent to the Royal Tyler Theater. The theater is located at 116 University Place and is just north of the intersections of University Place and Main St.
Between eating and napping, we hope you had a chance to catch all of the football action over the holiday weekend! To help settle our post-Thanksgiving blues, we’re tuning in to watch megabus.com city match-ups between some of our favorite NFL teams throughout Week 14.
Thursday, Dec. 5
- Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, Dec. 8
- Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Washington Redskins
- Oakland Raiders vs. New York Jets
- Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints
Monday, Dec. 9
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears
Megabus.com wishes you and your loved ones a great Thanksgiving and Hanukkah holiday!
Thanksgivukkah, the occurrence where Thanksgiving and Hanukkah fall on the same day, will not occur for another 70,000+ years, so let’s celebrate!
With so many people traveling to see friends and family today for Thanksgiving, we at megabus.com want you to have the best trip possible. As a result, we are bringing additional staff and vehicles to our routes due to the high demand. Because of this, there may be buses that are not megabus.com-branded blue buses that you are used to seeing. Additionally, we ask that you please keep our luggage policy, which allows each person to bring one 50-lb. bag and one carry-on, in mind when packing for your trip. You can find the full luggage policy here. And lastly, please be aware that there may be heavier-than-normal traffic, so we have additional driver swaps scheduled on certain routes to ensure our drivers are not behind the wheel for too long.
Should your trip be canceled due to weather, you will be notified via email – the same email address used to book your ticket – or text message (if you opted in to that service) and will be given instructions for a refund or the option to reschedule your trip with no additional fee.
We will do our best to get you to your Thanksgiving celebrations as safely and comfortably as possible. Please remember to check your email regularly and stay connected to us on our Facebook page (facebook.com/megabus.com.official), our Twitter account (@megabus) as well as our service advisory page, which can be found at the following link for updates: http://bit.ly/XXJuMg
Thank you for choosing megabus.com this holiday season!
As the threat of inclement weather develops this week in the midst of Thanksgiving travel, we strive to make determinations on route cancellations as soon as possible so you can communicate with friends and family and make necessary arrangements.
Should your tip be canceled, you will be notified via email – the same email address used to book your ticket – or text message (if you opted in to that service) and will be given instructions for a refund or the option to reschedule your trip with no additional fee.
Check your email regularly and stay connected to us here, our Facebook page (facebook.com/megabus.com.official), our Twitter account (@megabus) as well as our service advisory page, which can be found at the following link for updates: http://bit.ly/XXJuMg