5 Best U.S. Labor Day Destinations
From the Big Apple to the biggest Philly cheesesteaks, Yahoo! posted the best destinations to say “hello” to a new city and bid farewell to summer, including:
- Las Vegas: Because what happens there, stays there.
- New York City: Stroll through Central Park, catch a Broadway show and snap photos from the top of the Statue of Liberty.
- San Francisco: Hike among giant redwood trees, cross the Golden Gate Bridge and try your hand at chopsticks in Chinatown.
- Philadelphia: Explore historic landmarks and plan a picnic in the City of Brotherly Love. Oh, and did we mention cheesesteaks?
Head over to megabus.com and start planning your Labor Day vacation today!
Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival
Row, row, row…If you’re going to be in NYC this weekend, be sure to stop by the Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival in Queens. In celebration of the fifth moon (or fifth month of the lunar calendar), more than 170 dragon boat teams will take to the water in one of the largest dragon boat festivals in the U.S.! Festival goers can also experience traditional Chinese performances and food in this fun and cultural sporting event.
Best New Bars in the U.S.
Happy Monday! We figure since it’s only Monday, we’ll try to gear up for the weekend as early as possible by showing you this list of the Best New Bars in the U.S.! Check ‘em out in these megabus.com cities:
Is it Friday yet? We’re ready for a weekend trip!
Best Seafood Restaurants in the US
Thanks to Travel + Leisure, we can now all drool over these wonderful seafood restaurants in the following megabus.com cities!
- GT Fish & Oyster, Chicago, IL
- Le Bernardin, New York, NY
- Red Fish Grill, New Orleans, LA
- Uchi + Uchiko, Austin, TX
- The Optimist, Atlanta, GA
- Son of a Gun, Los Angeles, CA
New Year’s Eve in NYC
New York City is where the magic happens on New Year’s Eve! What a great way to ring in the New Year!
Do you watch the ball drop at home? Live in NYC and venture out to watch it every year? Or are you traveling to NYC via megabus.com for New Year’s Eve? Let us know - we’d love to hear it!
Happy Hanukkah in NYC
Are you celebrating Hanukkah? Take a trip via megabus.com to New York City on Saturday, Dec. 15 for the Hanukkah Concert at the Town & Village Synagogue.
Cantor Shayna Postman, the Town & Village Synagogue Choir and other special musical guests will be performing.
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC
Election Results Live in Times Square
Times Square in NYC will be the host to thousands of people as the 2012 presidential election results come in.
CNN will host a viewing party on Duffy Square, FOX Business Network will host a viewing party and live telecast from NASDAQ studios while airing it live on the American Eagle Times Square billboard and ABC News will make Times Square its ABC News Election Headquarters.
Where will you be watching the 2012 presidential election tonight?