"I packed WAY too much. I didn’t wear half of the clothes I brought."
Don’t worry; we’ve all been there. But if you suffer from chronic overpacking, there may be a cure! Actually, there are several:
- Pack things that can be worn more than once to maximize your luggage space and save room for souvenirs.
- Minimize electronics. With megabus.com’s free Wi-Fi and power outlets, it’s easy to get carried away by bringing your cell phone, tablet, computer and camera, but try to stick with only the essentials.
- Bring multipurpose toiletries. When space is tight, shampoo/conditioner combos can be your best friend.
- Pack half the clothes and twice the money. You probably won’t regret it.
- Bring only the things you love to wear. If you need to dig something out of the closet that hasn’t been worn for five years, chances are you won’t grab it out of your suitcase, either.
And don’t forget, with megabus.com, you’re allowed one 50-lb. suitcase and one small carry-on. Happy travels!